Friday, November 03, 2006

The Great Cornholio

Cornholio apparently hails from Latin America, claiming his home to be Lake Titicaca (the word already providing amusement to Beavis. He states his mission in life is to find "TP" (toilet paper) for his "bunghole" (anus), as his "people" are "without bungholes". This apparent contradiction is typical of the nonsense he frequently spouts: at other times he claims he himself is a bunghole, he has no bunghole, he is a gringo (which is actually true, as he has blonde hair), or calls upon "the Almighty Bunghole" (either himself or his god). He has also expressed an interest in oleo, presumably because it rhymes with his name; he combines it with "bunghole" to create his most famous cry, "bungholeo-o-o-o-o!".



"I am the Great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca! M-heh heh, yeah, Titicaca! Titty-kaka!"
"I am Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!"
"I need TP for my bunghole...bunghole!
"Are you threatening me?"
"You will give me TP, bungholio!"
"I am Cornholio! I need TP for my Bunghole!"
"Are you threatening me? My bunghole will not wait!"
"You do not want to face the wrath of my bunghole!"
"The principal! He will give me TP!"
"Do you have any TP? TP for my bunghole?"
"I am a gringo!"
"Trick or Treat, sonofabitch!!"
"I want all your 'crappucino'!"
"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers!"
"Come out with your pants down!"
"I'd hate for my bungholio to get polio!"
"Español? Es-bunghole!"
"You are a bunghole! And so am I! There will be more bungholes after me!"
"The bunghole! It is nothing to be ashamed of!"
"You must bow down to the Almighty bunghole!"
"You can take me, but you cannot take my bunghole! For I am the Great Cornholio! M-heh heh heh. I have no bunghole!"
"You cannot escape the Almighty Bunghole!
"Aaah, rolio...rolios for my bunghole!"
"You cannot run from your own bunghole"
"I shall claim this land for my bunghole! Long live the Almighty bunghole!!"
"Hey! Would you like to seeeeee my bunghole?"
"My bunghole it goes rakakaka rakakatokotoko uuaaa!!! And then sometimes my bunghole goes raawakakakabuaa bhhhuuuaua ..."(goes on)
"My bunghole it goes bungo, jungo jungo jungo, rungo, ra-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa!!'"
"Where I come from, there is no TP! My people we have but one bunghole!"
"Where I come from, we have no Bunghole!"
(singing) "Rahoolioo-ooo-ooo... rahoolio... rahoolioo-ooo...bungholio...I have no bunghole...I have no bungholiooo-ooo-ooo...I am the Great Cornholio-ooo-ooo...the almighty Bunghole...the great almighty one-and-only-bungholiooo-ooo-ooo...I have no bunghole...I am Cornholiooo-ooo, in my bunghole..! (M-heh heh, yeah, that's pretty cool!)"
"I have no bunghole!"
(singing) "Would you like to see my bunghole? I will show you my bunghole...I have no bunghole!"
"Would you like... a spatula? For your bunghole?"
"Do not make my bunghole angry! Do you have any oleo?"
"Have you seen the Almighty Bunghole? Lead me to the Almighty Bunghole!"
" I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole, yeah. Hey! Would you like to see my Bunghole?"
"My bunghole has been without TP for many years"
"I need crappucino for my bunghole"
"Would you like to see my portfolio? I have a portfolio in my bunghole with my oleo!"
"I would hate for my bungholio to get polio."
"You must prepare a feast fit for the Almighty Bunghole!"
"Aqua for my bunghole, bunghole!
"You must feed the Almighty Bunghole!"
"Bunghole, Bungehole, Bunghole! The almighty Bunghole!"
"Ahhh...the principal, he will give me TP! I would hate for my bungholio to get polio."
"Is this Nicaragua?"
"My people have been without TP. No Man should be without TP"
"I am Cornholio! I am a gringo! I have no bunghole! Mmmmm-bungholio!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home