Friday, October 13, 2006

Tribute to a Hero


Ok, so im a huge fan of southpark. but who doesn't know Eric Cartman, the biggest spoiled kid in the world. A lot of people says im pretty much like cartman, in fact i ussualy use his quotes to express myself.

Cartman (usually only addressed by his last name or some pejorative term; only his "mother" Liane Cartman and adults such as Chef address him as Eric) is spoiled, foul-mouthed, ill-tempered, racist, insensitive, manipulative, sadistic, greedy – and considerably obese (thus giving rise to the pejorative names "fat ass" or "ass master" by which he is often referred). It can also be assumed he is a sociopath as he said to Guidance Counselor Mr. Mackey that he finds people dying funny. Generally speaking, he has exhibited at one time or another every negative trait that can be found in a human being, or expressed a desire to do so. Cartman, however, does not consider himself a bad person at all.

Some Cartman Trivia:

According to the
South Park calendar, Eric Cartman's birthday is July 1st.
Cartman is the 2nd oldest of the four boys.
"Cartman" is the codename for
Red Hat Linux version 6.1.
According to the episode "
The Succubus", Cartman has the eyes of the 32nd Kenny.
Cartman has only one kidney. The other is inside of Kyle, because they are the only two in South Park who share the AB negative
blood type. It was transplanted into Kyle against Cartman's will, and despite his efforts to prevent this by installing a "Kidney Blocker 2000", in the 4th season episode Cherokee Hair Tampons.
Cartman is the only one of the four main boys whose middle name has been revealed on the show. (Theodore)
Cartman was originally called
Kenny in the prototype clip of South Park called "Jesus vs Frosty".
In the
Japanese language dub of South Park, Cartman is voiced by LILIKO
Cartman's voice was featured in episode 65 of
MTV Cribs and in the film Duplex
A
photorealistic version of Cartman's appearance was produced as a police artist sketch for the episode Free Willzyx (see).
In an episode of the
Powerpuff Girls, Blossom is thrown into a coat rack and appears in Cartman's attire. She then says "He tripped me, seriously."
Cartman seems to have difficulty telling the difference between the
French and the English as he constantly calls Pip French when he is English and he calls the Mole English when he is actually French.
As seen on "
Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow" and "Cartoon Wars Part II" Cartman carries with him an unloaded gun.
In the episode "Wing", during the scene in which Token becomes a client of the "Super Awsome Talent Agency", you can see that the mouse of Cartman's computer is on the left side of the computer, implying that he is left handed. However, in the same episode, Cartman is seen handling his
G36 assault rifle with his right hand on the grip and left hand on the hand guard, and thus may be ambidextrous.
In the episode "
Tom's Rhinoplasty", he claims to have Dutch-Irish ancestry - "My grandma was Dutch-Irish and my grandpa was lesbian, that makes me quarter lesbian!"


And My Personal Favorite: Eric Cartman's quotes.

Cartman: I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

Cartman: You seem a little irritable, Kyle. You got some sand in your vagina?
Kyle: There's no sand in my vagina!

Cartman: How 'bout we sing, 'Kyle's Mom is a stupid bitch' in D Minor.

Mr. Garrison: Who was in charge of the feminist movement of the early '60's?
Cartman: A bunch of fat old skanks on their periods.
Mr. Garrison: Right. But who was the fattest, oldest skank on her period?

Cartman: Well, I've been lickin' this carpet for 3 whole hours and I don't feel like a lesbian.

Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Cartman: I used to think disabled people were here for my amusement.

Cartman: I'm not fat! I'm festivally plump!

Cartman: I hate hippies! I mean, the way they always talk about "protectin' the earth" and then drive around in cars that get poor gas mileage and wear those stupid bracelets - I hate 'em! I wanna kick 'em in the nuts!

Cartman: I don't hate black people. I hate hippies.

Cartman: French people piss me off.

Cartman: Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.


Take Care, Carlos




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home