Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ok, so the truth... Curiyork City

You are back? awesome. In the video you will see how is my life.. and why i named my blog after that movie. its simple.

Here in Curico nothing happens. That song is pretty much like my alarm every morning. gof i hate it. i miss santiago so much, it sucks to be here.. in the last week the most exiting thing i went tru was watching my jeep drowning in the mud when i was in the hills. well, thats something i dont have backthere in the big city, i have a lot of fields to ride.. just ride.. my car and .. well, keep riding.
I met this guy today, he told me: "man, you owe me your life, as everybody in the world. i prayed the entire night to my god asking him to not attack the earth from heaven and look, here we are"
The only thing i got to say was "thanks man". Was he crazy? maybe. but i owe him one.

A lot of weird people downhere.. sometime ill go and tell them stories. So fun that somebody has to know them.

but at the end, is the same every morning: "Then put your little hand in mine, there aint no hill or mountain we cant climb.. Babe.. ive got you babe..." and its all over again and again..

Take Care. Carlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home