Thursday, October 05, 2006

Not Welcome

hi. i don't know what is worst, my computer skills or my english, so this is a really weird experience. is the first time i write about myself. i hope only a few people read this, so.. better nobody, get out of here, ok? just push the Back button now. is right up there, on the left side... ok, if you didn't do it you are gonna have to read this booooring blog. ok? i am warning you! you have 10 seconds. 9. 8. 7... ok, if you are reading this part means that you don't have anything else to do but to read my life. i wont write about myself today, so you've wasted like... 2 minutes of your life? meanwhile you are reading this i am doing exiting stuffs, like a nap or something. go and do something too! jaja. try next year. sorry. bye. Carlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home