Friday, October 06, 2006

My day?


Hi. nobody read the last thing i wrote. they read the warnings. cool. i was thinking today.. (yes, i think sometimes) why people have this "blogs". i mean, when i was younger, girls had diaries.. i don't know what was in there but, it was supoused to be a secret, maybe that's why. this "blogs" aren't diaries. I don't write "dear blog, i met this girl today..." and all that girly stuff, but i've read the blog instructions and i'm supoused to write abot myself, my day. i think, to whome? who wants to read about me? I do. ok, everybody is invited, this isn't a secret like those old diaries.

Anyway, im just remembering when i met this girl.. i mean i didn't meet her..... I was on my way to the movies and i saw her.. she was beautifull. she was inside a bookstore, so i got in there. I thought, "maybe i can talk to her" "this can't be that hard" "She is way out of my ligue"... she was there, reading one of my favourites writers, nicanor parra.. i stand next to her for.. probably two or three minutes. I coudn't talk to her. she left the store and, i don't know why, but i followed her a couple of blocks. she probably was thinking that i wanted to rape her. i didn't by the way. She took her bike and left. maybe home, maybe to her boyfriend's house, i don't know. i went to the movies.. thinking what could have happened if i had spoken to her. then the movie begun and i forgot her. I am writing this because i am bored.. bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melvin Lee said...

Yo Man! Everyone is bored. Thats why we are in da Blogs!

7:50 PM  
Blogger La Pancha said...

Hola Carlitos,

como estas? todo bien en Santiago..

I write my blog so my family and friends back home know what I'm doing..

Thats why i never write TODO que pasa :)

When are u coming to S again?

un abrazo, Panchita

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home